Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Awakening of Life

Joshua Clayton

For me, in my mind each life on this planet has a choice which is an individual proposition for all to win or lose. Read into this article what you will, but life as a whole needs to change on this Earth in order to be a winning proposition for all who want a winning proposition. So, before I really begin, I would just like to say, I am not advocating irrational greed or total altruism, no. I am advocating the perfect balance of living to be a genuine winner. Not "perfect" or totally wrong, but to strike the genuine ideal balance to be a genuine winner.

Sure, in this respect, I say this: All I ask for people to do is think for themselves and think for themselves rationally, not fit any mold or be any conception of what I want them to be at all. When you come up with your own balance in that respect, you have awakened.

When I think of genuine sleeping, I think of idiotic imbalance, not necessarily even accidental happenings. Sure, I can tell you, life works only when you are awake and focused, even quantum physics says this in a sense. Especially when you deeply study the theory of relativity or genetic physics. I am not going to go into those particulars here, except to say: Find out for yourself, "the proof is in the pudding" and that is a reality. I do not have the effrontery to say my view is "it" and all of that kind of thing, but I will say that I worked and reasoned out my view over years of understanding and study. The understanding came first, and then I verified it with the study. Studying without questioning and understanding will lead you nowhere. After all, what is rote memorization of facts without using them productively? I can answer that, it is a useless encyclopedia collecting dust. That is my point. Applied knowledge is power.

Now going on with this article and pulling no punches and not playing any games, I say this: Knowledge has to be drawn out and used to have any value. It cannot sit on the trophy case in a box and be useful. To live, we must start by first productively thinking and then creatively taking action to genuinely win. Now that sounds simple until integration comes into play. That is where the power is at within that process. That is where the awakening is at within that process. Sure, I can sit here and say something unpredictable. But, all things being all things, all things are predictable in the sense that natural law cannot be broken, like gravity always working when things fall where there is gravity. Like a body in motion, tends to stay in motion and a body at rest tends to stay at rest until put into motion again even where there is not gravity. So, I repeat, natural law cannot be broken, it can be temporarily disobeyed, but never broken. This is what makes the natural law of reason the ultimate weapon that can be temporarily disarmed by irrationality but never really taken off of the guard. Indeed, reason is not a phenomena, it is what life works by, it is the calling card of rational existence as a law. If we try to break it, it will break us in the long run. I mean this not as anything to put fear into anyone, but as a reality that works for everyone. When you live in reality, you are awake. When you do not live in reality, you are asleep.

As for goals and visualizing and working rationally toward what you want, that is the most powerful and awake thing that you or anyone can do in life and existence. Indeed, strength and efficacy is created, not given. This is what it is, this is what it comes down to. There may be many smaller laws that run existence, but when I mentioned that one in this paragraph, that is the big law behind all of the laws: Strength and efficacy is created, not given. That is the rational key to the awakening of life.

My name is Joshua Clayton, I am a freelance writer based in Inglewood, California. I also write under a few pen-names and aliases, but Joshua Clayton is my real name, and I write by that for the most part now. I am a philosophical writer and objective thinker and honest action taker.
I also work at a senior center in Gardena, California as my day job, among other things, but primarily I am a writer.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Joshua_Clayton

No comments: