Sunday, October 31, 2010

Why Should I Spend Money on Educational Products?

Mark T. Joseph

Some of the most successful people in the world invest a small truckload of money on their education. Why? In this article we will explore these reasons. I find that when people reach a level of success, they spend money on their education. Successful people spend more money on education and products that help them see other view points because they understand their true value.

I have found this to be true in all fields. Some of my most successful coaching clients and marketing clients invest in everything that they can get their hands on. These people are successful and may already know ninety eight percent of what I teach but they still invest in the products and services.

Why would the continue to spend money when the already know 98% of what is being taught? Simple, they want to know the other two percent of what they don't know and they know the stuff works and makes them more money and solves their problems. These same successful people understand that just one or two more ideas will increase their business. Sometimes just one idea can make a few thousand dollars more for the company and it's owner.

I don't want you to feel like I am giving you a sales pitch, I am not. That was not my reason for telling you this. The reason I offer it here is simple, when you invest in your business from a financial standpoint or a marketing standpoint or a self-help standpoint - you will get better results.

There is an old saying and it belonged to the late Jim Rohn: "Work harder on yourself than you do on your job." I feel his reason for this is simple, you can go from job to job and that might change but knowledge can never be taken away from you. Someone can fire you tomorrow or you could get out of your business or whatever...but with your education and knowledge, that can never be taken away from you.

I have to be honest and this is from a personal standpoint, since I have started to invest more and more into my education - both time to study and books, ebooks, courses, websites and the likes...learning about my profession and business - my business and income has grown more than I thought it ever would. So I do not care if it is time or money you invest - or both...but invest somehow in yourself and you will be amazed with the results.

Mark T. Joseph is a Professional Magician and World Record Holder whom you may know by his stage name 'Mark Mysterrio.' Mark was on a bed of nails for 283 hours and 5 minutes to get into the record books. Mark does over 300 plus shows per year, has authored books, DVD and TV series for children and has three dogs Mojo & Sasha -his two chinese shar-peis and a small dog named tripper.Mark has started a global mission in which 10% of his income will go to UNICEF. We call it: Mark Mysterrio's Mission Aardvark., you can read more here: http://ultimatemagicshows.com

No comments: