Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Find College Textbooks Online

Jerod Kessler


There is nothing more exciting and frightening then finally moving away to college. I remember the day I moved into the dorm room and met my new roommates for the first time. That was the frighting part for me, but after we got to know each other we had alot of great times. Everyone knows that going to college is not a cheap thing to do, but that the $40,000 or more spent to go to college is an investment that will pay you back in years to come. My professor use to tell me he thought it was a good investment to take out loans to live off of rather than working part time, because the part time job took away from my studying time. Well at the time i said there is no way I will take out loans and quit my part time job this man must be crazy. I finished college with a C average, looking back on it now i see what he was saying i could have graduated with A's if i would have applied myself a little more.

With all of this being said i belief taking out the extra loans is a good investment. The better your grades are through college the greater chance you have getting into grad school, and you look more attractive in the hiring process of your new career. With all of the different expenses that arise while in college the one that (if your like me find out the hard way) is a surprise is textbooks. College textbooks can cost $100 to $1,200 a semester. The bookstore on campus will make you want to cry when you hand them $850 and they give you five textbooks that are good for one semester, and alot of times they won't buy them back after the semester is over. After the first trip to the college bookstore i found out real quick that i would not be doing that again.

On-line is a great place to buy, rent, or sell college textbooks. You could possibly find all the books you need for each semester for around $50 to $100. That is a big savings from what it will cost you at the bookstore. The website collegebooksnow.com uses other sites such as amazon to find college textbooks, most of the textbooks used today you can find on this website. So if your in college or getting ready to start find the books you need on-line, it will save you quite a bit.

Collegebooksnow.com helps you find the textbooks you need for college.
Visit http://www.collegebooksnow.com

No comments: