Sunday, March 23, 2008

Learning to Live

I just keep on learning to live, think, and speak in this world. There are things invite me to change my life. Not only to change, but metamorphose into an increasingly meaningful look. The waves of thought was a delight, which made me keep wondering in this world. I encourage myself to live in a fuller way, some kind of enjoyment of life in a ‘proper’ way.

Although I’ve think about learning those ‘proper’ things I experience in this world till recently, none was quite as enjoyable as the fact that I am living here and now. Having this fact in my mind makes walking through the other obligatory steps of life much less daunting. Sometimes I feel that living in a fuller way is more than a challenge than one might think, it is an invitation.

No comments: